Sports Landing Page
Boston is not only one of America’s oldest and most historic cities, but also one of the most respected sports cities in the country. Bostonians are die-hard sports fans, devoted to their multi-championship winning teams. From cheering on the Red Sox at Fenway Park to hosting the world’s longest-running annual marathon, sports are a major part of Boston’s culture.
Whether you’re in town for a game, attending a sporting event, or taking a tour of a local venue, The Whitney Hotel provides the perfect place to stay. We are located within 2 miles of Fenway Park, TD Garden, and the Boston Marathon finish line. Our prime location along the Charles River also makes The Whitney a great hotel option for those visiting for the Head Of The Charles Regatta, the largest 2-day regatta in the world.
- Fenway Park - Boston Red Sox
- TD Garden - Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
- Gillette Stadium - New England Patriots, New England Revolution
- Lusitano Stadium - New England Mutiny
- Boston Marathon Finish Line Head of the Charles Regatta Finish Line
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT Engineers
- Harvard University - Harvard Crimson
- Boston College - Boston College Eagles
- Boston University - Boston University Terriers
- Suffolk University - Suffolk Rams
- Northeastern University - Northeastern Huskies
- Emerson College - Emerson Lions