Sports Venues in Boston
Boston is not only one of America’s oldest and most historic cities, but also one of the most respected sports cities in the country. Bostonians are die-hard sports fans, devoted to their multi-championship winning teams. From cheering on the Red Sox at Fenway Park to hosting the world’s longest-running annual marathon, sports are a major part of Boston’s culture.
Whether you’re in town for a game, attending a sporting event, or taking a tour of a local venue, The Whitney Hotel provides the perfect place to stay. We are located within 2 miles of Fenway Park, TD Garden, and the Boston Marathon finish line. Our prime location along the Charles River also makes The Whitney a great hotel option for those visiting for the Head Of The Charles Regatta, the largest 2-day regatta in the world.
- Fenway Park - Boston Red Sox
- TD Garden - Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
- Gillette Stadium - New England Patriots, New England Revolution
- Lusitano Stadium - New England Mutiny
- Boston Marathon Finish Line Head of the Charles Regatta Finish Line
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT Engineers
- Harvard University - Harvard Crimson
- Boston College - Boston College Eagles
- Boston University - Boston University Terriers
- Suffolk University - Suffolk Rams
- Northeastern University - Northeastern Huskies
- Emerson College - Emerson Lions